• Dear Guest, and welcome to RailUK Forums. Our non-railway discussion forums are currently restricted until members have five or more posts, and you will not be able to make a new thread or reply to an existing one in this section until you have made five or more posts elsewhere on the forum.

Jims Left luggage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

HSTfan!!!

Established Member
Joined
11 Jun 2005
Messages
1,966
come to think of it I think I left my bottle of vodka on the set running behind 37405.... dammit :o (awesome pic btw hehe)
 

117305

Member
Joined
14 Oct 2005
Messages
223
Location
earth
perhaps that person hates open spaces and wanted to feel safe and secure -did anyone send for the arriva wales men in white coats squad :D
 

Jim

Established Member
Joined
11 Jun 2005
Messages
3,233
Location
Wick
Aureol said:
Out of myself, Yorkie, Metcam, Tom Donnelly and Jim, I think Jim was either the first or last to finish his pizza last Saturday! :lol:

IIRC I was last, after all, I was forced to make a visit to Pizza hut earlier on in the day. Pizza was all I ate that day :shock:
 

Coxster

Established Member
Joined
9 Jun 2005
Messages
9,244
Jim said:
Aureol said:
Out of myself, Yorkie, Metcam, Tom Donnelly and Jim, I think Jim was either the first or last to finish his pizza last Saturday! :lol:

IIRC I was last, after all, I was forced to make a visit to Pizza hut earlier on in the day. Pizza was all I ate that day :shock:
You should've made one of your DIY sandwiches where you buy a whole loaf of bread, ketchup and bacon and....
 

Jim

Established Member
Joined
11 Jun 2005
Messages
3,233
Location
Wick
Coxster said:
Jim said:
Aureol said:
Out of myself, Yorkie, Metcam, Tom Donnelly and Jim, I think Jim was either the first or last to finish his pizza last Saturday! :lol:

IIRC I was last, after all, I was forced to make a visit to Pizza hut earlier on in the day. Pizza was all I ate that day :shock:
You should've made one of your DIY sandwiches where you buy a whole loaf of bread, ketchup and bacon and....

They dragged me to Pizza Express :cry: ;) We were supoosed to go to Pizza hut but they ran out of Dough :shock: TBH, I couldn't be ar*ed to make my infamous DIY sandwiches
 

Aureol

Established Member
Joined
29 Sep 2005
Messages
2,915
Location
With a spanner in hand in D212's engine room
Jim said:
Coxster said:
Jim said:
Aureol said:
Out of myself, Yorkie, Metcam, Tom Donnelly and Jim, I think Jim was either the first or last to finish his pizza last Saturday! :lol:

IIRC I was last, after all, I was forced to make a visit to Pizza hut earlier on in the day. Pizza was all I ate that day :shock:
You should've made one of your DIY sandwiches where you buy a whole loaf of bread, ketchup and bacon and....

They dragged me to Pizza Express :cry: ;) We were supoosed to go to Pizza hut but they ran out of Dough :shock: TBH, I couldn't be ar*ed to make my infamous DIY sandwiches
Well, better safe than sorry eh! Though I was far from safe in the same room as you for about 7 hours flat! :lol: I'm still tired from you waking me up at stupid o' clock in the morning at not reaching home until midnight! :roll:
 

Jim

Established Member
Joined
11 Jun 2005
Messages
3,233
Location
Wick
Aureol said:
Well, better safe than sorry eh! Though I was far from safe in the same room as you for about 7 hours flat! :lol: I'm still tired from you waking me up at stupid o' clock in the morning at not reaching home until midnight! :roll:

How did I wake you up?
 

Aureol

Established Member
Joined
29 Sep 2005
Messages
2,915
Location
With a spanner in hand in D212's engine room
Moving around, silently reading etc, etc. :lol:




Then again, so you say, I woke you up by shuffling about, so instead of going back to sleep you get your bus magazine or whatever it was out of you bag and start reading.


Jim: "Why?"

Me: "Oh, I give up!" :lol:
 

Jim

Established Member
Joined
11 Jun 2005
Messages
3,233
Location
Wick
Some 1 had to get the unlucky charms off me for the night :roll: ;)
 

960012

Established Member
Joined
4 Nov 2005
Messages
1,892
Location
Parkstone
LOL i was trying to depot hi jack just to see if i could still fit and in the process i hurt my ankle!!! hense the reson it tokk me about 5 10 mins to get out!!!!
 

960012

Established Member
Joined
4 Nov 2005
Messages
1,892
Location
Parkstone
not to try and do what i justed to be able to do because ima obut 2 foot taller now than i was.
 

Julian G

Established Member
Joined
9 Jun 2005
Messages
3,512
feltham2104 said:
LOL i was trying to depot hi jack just to see if i could still fit and in the process i hurt my ankle!!! hense the reson it tokk me about 5 10 mins to get out!!!!
Did You get in the Depot, though? :lol: :lol: :lol:
 

960012

Established Member
Joined
4 Nov 2005
Messages
1,892
Location
Parkstone
yer but i didnt want to leave 6M40 on his own!!! and plus i wanted a hst ride and it was the most direct route to reading!!!
 

Jim

Established Member
Joined
11 Jun 2005
Messages
3,233
Location
Wick
To correct you, you went the same way :roll: ;) He would off had his women to keep him comany
 

960012

Established Member
Joined
4 Nov 2005
Messages
1,892
Location
Parkstone
I didnt go the same way as planned!!! i planned to go to bath then down to reading that way but i went straight from cardiff with 6M40
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top