• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Jims Left luggage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

HSTfan!!!

Established Member
come to think of it I think I left my bottle of vodka on the set running behind 37405.... dammit :o (awesome pic btw hehe)

perhaps that person hates open spaces and wanted to feel safe and secure -did anyone send for the arriva wales men in white coats squad :D

Jim

Established Member
Aureol said:
Out of myself, Yorkie, Metcam, Tom Donnelly and Jim, I think Jim was either the first or last to finish his pizza last Saturday! :lol:

IIRC I was last, after all, I was forced to make a visit to Pizza hut earlier on in the day. Pizza was all I ate that day :shock:

Coxster

Established Member
Jim said:
Aureol said:
Out of myself, Yorkie, Metcam, Tom Donnelly and Jim, I think Jim was either the first or last to finish his pizza last Saturday! :lol:

IIRC I was last, after all, I was forced to make a visit to Pizza hut earlier on in the day. Pizza was all I ate that day :shock:
You should've made one of your DIY sandwiches where you buy a whole loaf of bread, ketchup and bacon and....

Jim

Established Member
Coxster said:
Jim said:
Aureol said:

You should've made one of your DIY sandwiches where you buy a whole loaf of bread, ketchup and bacon and....

They dragged me to Pizza Express :cry: ;) We were supoosed to go to Pizza hut but they ran out of Dough :shock: TBH, I couldn't be ar*ed to make my infamous DIY sandwiches

Aureol

Established Member
With a spanner in hand in D212's engine room
Jim said:
Coxster said:
Jim said:
Aureol said:

They dragged me to Pizza Express :cry: ;) We were supoosed to go to Pizza hut but they ran out of Dough :shock: TBH, I couldn't be ar*ed to make my infamous DIY sandwiches
Well, better safe than sorry eh! Though I was far from safe in the same room as you for about 7 hours flat! :lol: I'm still tired from you waking me up at stupid o' clock in the morning at not reaching home until midnight! :roll:

Jim

Established Member
Aureol said:
Well, better safe than sorry eh! Though I was far from safe in the same room as you for about 7 hours flat! :lol: I'm still tired from you waking me up at stupid o' clock in the morning at not reaching home until midnight! :roll:

How did I wake you up?

Aureol

Established Member
With a spanner in hand in D212's engine room
Moving around, silently reading etc, etc. :lol:

Then again, so you say, I woke you up by shuffling about, so instead of going back to sleep you get your bus magazine or whatever it was out of you bag and start reading.

Jim: "Why?"

Me: "Oh, I give up!" :lol:

Jim

Established Member
Some 1 had to get the unlucky charms off me for the night :roll: ;)

Established Member
LOL i was trying to depot hi jack just to see if i could still fit and in the process i hurt my ankle!!! hense the reson it tokk me about 5 10 mins to get out!!!!

Established Member
not to try and do what i justed to be able to do because ima obut 2 foot taller now than i was.

Julian G

Established Member
feltham2104 said:
LOL i was trying to depot hi jack just to see if i could still fit and in the process i hurt my ankle!!! hense the reson it tokk me about 5 10 mins to get out!!!!
Did You get in the Depot, though? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Established Member
yer but i didnt want to leave 6M40 on his own!!! and plus i wanted a hst ride and it was the most direct route to reading!!!

Jim

Established Member
To correct you, you went the same way :roll: ;) He would off had his women to keep him comany

Established Member
I didnt go the same way as planned!!! i planned to go to bath then down to reading that way but i went straight from cardiff with 6M40

Status
Not open for further replies.