• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Joe Biden's Presidency

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scotrail314209

Established Member
Apologies if this has already been done, but just a quick thread to discuss how Biden is doing as president so far.

I've been away from social media for a while so I'm slightly in the dark about the goings on across the pond, whats happening at the minute? One thing I do know is that the Iran Nuclear Deal is popping up again.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Cowley

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Apologies if this has already been done, but just a quick thread to discuss how Biden is doing as president so far.

I've been away from social media for a while so I'm slightly in the dark about the goings on across the pond, whats happening at the minute? One thing I do know is that the Iran Nuclear Deal is popping up again.

We do actually have one, but because he doesn’t seem to be treating the presidency in quite the same way as his predecessor it seems to have slipped quite a way down the list of threads... ;)
Here you go:

Status
Not open for further replies.