• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Journey Planner Problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

snail

Established Member
I have been trying to book a return from Manchester to Lancaster, out today back Monday morning. When I have done this previously I have bought an Off Peak return (SVR) for £20.90. I still have the last ticket which has restriction code B5. According to brfares this is valid on any train for the return.

None of the online sites I've tried today - including NRE - will give me a return option before 0846, which appears to be using the outward restriction of no travel before 0829.

It is confused by TPE having their own version which is restricted both ways but I don't want the TPE only ticket.

Does anyone know if B5 has changed recently?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

snail

Established Member
Thanks. I obviously missed the detail and just read RETURN BY ANY TRAIN literally. It has changed recently then.

Status
Not open for further replies.