• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Joy54's pix

Status
Not open for further replies.

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
I bugged Joy54 for months to get a Fotopic site, and finally he has done so!

http://joy54railshots.fotopic.net/

90002 on the 0830 to Norwich at Liverpool Street

20096 and 20905 at Great Yarmouth heading for Norwich

87007 at London Liverpool Street ticking over before working the 08:28 railtour to Norwich

33103 just having arrived from Great Yarmouth waiting for the off to Lowestoft at 13:29

31452 in the Norwich display

A different angle of 47832 again waiting to go on the 14:23

For more visit http://joy54railshots.fotopic.net/

I'm sure you'll agree, an impressive start, and better than my first photos.

And he's not got his new camera yet !

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Jim

Established Member
Better Camera Yorkie - It is to do with the person - Not the camera - I think that his pics are brilliant - no need for a better cam

joy54.gen

Thanks Yorkie, Jim and Jordy. In the end TC I decided to make my own logo and I was rather pleased with the results. Maybe when I get bored of it I'll come to...

Met Driver

Established Member
Jim said:
Better Camera Yorkie - It is to do with the person - Not the camera - I think that his pics are brilliant - no need for a better cam

You should have seen some of my pics before I got a new camera. Not pretty... ;)

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Jim said:
Yes, it's the person, working within the limits of the camera. And, having seen Joy54's camera I can say he has pushed it to the absolute limit and has done extremely well to get the pictures he's got.

Obviously, a new camera does not mean a sudden improvement, but it does allow the person using it to continue to improve and experiment with different modes.

Coxster

Established Member
Jim said:
It is affected by the camera to a certain extent. A fairly good photographer tried my camera and couldn't get absolutely great results yet when I used his I got a very clear image which means it can't really be me in my case.

Max

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Wow, some amazing photos there :D

If only you'd always taken pictures. I can imagine that it would have been an amazing gallery ;)

Julian G

Established Member
yorkie said:
Jim said:
Yes, it's the person, working within the limits of the camera. And, having seen Joy54's camera I can say he has pushed it to the absolute limit and has done extremely well to get the pictures he's got.

Obviously, a new camera does not mean a sudden improvement, but it does allow the person using it to continue to improve and experiment with different modes.

cough, cough ;)

Jordy

Established Member
laverack222 said:
If only you'd always taken pictures. I can imagine that it would have been an amazing gallery

Good point! Ah well, at least he's started now!!!

Jordy

Julian G

Established Member
yorkie said:
i thought joy54 did have a fotopic site before
the Guiness one (was it? :? )

Met Driver

Established Member
1288gaje said:
yorkie said:
i thought joy54 did have a fotopic site before
the Guiness one (was it? :? )

I'll rephrase that on yorkie's behalf.

I bugged Joy54 for months to get a Fotopic site with some train photos in it, and finally he has done so!

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.