• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Jubilee Line :: New Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim

Established Member
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
www.trainsimcentral.co.uk has got rid of downloads for most of it's london underground trains.

Yes, for a reason which has been posted in about 12 threads!
Wow, screenshots look great!

*looks at the calender and realises he ought to get BVE sorted on his laptop sharpish*

For Acton...;)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

LondonBVE

Can someone tell me where I can download the BVE2 96TS & Jubilee Line route, I've been looking everywhere for these without success :(

Thanks in Advance

PM me your email, I will send you both the jubilee line and the 96 TS (BVE 2)

Tom B

Established Member
Guys, can we please return to the topic now. Thanks.

I'm Insane

hi i'm new to the forum but i was wondering if the jubilee line route and train will come out at the same time. I love the noise the trains make when they arrive and depart.

I'm Insane

another thing i've been curious about, does it breach copyright if i were to edit a train or route for personal use?

Guinness

Established Member
any route associated with a specific train is always released at the same time

This isn't 'always' the case. A particular example is at the tip of the tongue but the name escapes me....
another thing i've been curious about, does it breach copyright if i were to edit a train or route for personal use?

It doesn't breach copyright provided it's for personal use only. It's breaches copyright when edited software is released without the original authors permission.

I'm Insane

ok thanks, cos i edited the 1995 stock into a 1996 stock for my own use (it's a bit crap but it was something to do).
when did bve4 come out btw?
is it difficult to build routes for bve?

Status
Not open for further replies.