• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Jubilee Line Progress Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

The Snap

Established Member
Thanks for the comments guys.

However please note, the end of Jan release date is a guideline only, and we are making NO promises...

Guinness

Established Member
However please note, the end of Jan release date is a guideline only, and we are making NO promises...

You don't have to make any promises or any guidelines!! :)

I'd rather see something brilliant rather than of poor standard because it's rush!

Jordy

Established Member
I agree, much better to wait for something really worth it, that you'll actually run more than once, than have a set release date and get a pile of junk!

Jordy

The Snap

Established Member
The Jubilee will be, we hope, the most realistic LU route yet. :) A release will come when the route is finished...;)

The Snap

Established Member
Oh and BTW, my website has been updated with a few new things (not necessarily to do with the Jubilee)... ;):razz:

The Snap

Established Member
I'll be starting a new thread hopefully today, with screenshots of the route so far. :)

Gavelex

Very Good! Indeed! Loving everything! Cant wait for more of the District Line to drive on. Will the D78 Stock have the Sounds like the Jubilee?

well Done
Nath

I dont think so because its an unrefurbished D78 so has no DVA.

Coxster

Established Member
I'm guessing he preffered the '96ts to the fuzzy Class 455. I have to admit I did like the side-by-side '96ts image as it was lighter and suited the red/white colour scheme better IMHO, but after all it is your site :lol: If the Class 455 image wasn't so fuzzy it'd probably be better.

The Snap

Established Member
I'm guessing he preffered the '96ts to the fuzzy Class 455. I have to admit I did like the side-by-side '96ts image as it was lighter and suited the red/white colour scheme better IMHO, but after all it is your site :lol: If the Class 455 image wasn't so fuzzy it'd probably be better.

I tend to agree, but I CBA changing it back ATM :lol:

Coxster

Established Member
I tend to agree, but I CBA changing it back ATM :lol:
:lol: Perhaps when you need a break from coding you could make it an image with a variety of screenshots from your routes on it?

T

Tom

... o_O

To do a dll file you need to *code* it then *compile* it. If you don't have a clue how to do that then.... :roll:

Tom B

Established Member
... or if you don't know what a compiler is you shouldn't be playing with DLLs. Or using computers at all.

It's the BOFH in me!

Dennis

Established Member
Would anyoone care to enlighten me as to what a compiler is and what it does? Also, what's a DLL? My mum always told me not to play with my DLL's.

Or shall I just shutdown my PC now?

thefab444

Established Member
Oh good grief you're not 'nath' off the Trainz forums are you?

BTW Nice work on the Jubilee Line, look forward to it's release, and hearing that DVA woman getting really annoyed as she announces "This train terminates at WILLLLLLLSSSSSSDENNNN GREEEEEEN".

thefab444

Established Member
No Im not Nath of Trainz! Im totally Different!
Lets focus on the Upcoming release of the Jubilee not my problems I will sort them out on my own!

That basically confirms it. No need to say 'Im totally Different!' if you really were totally different.

This 'nath off Trainz' was a bit of a pest, did reskins of a Mk3 pretending to be a 450 etc.

Anyway lets move on.

Tom B

Established Member
They are extremely Dangerous if you delete them! They can bugger up your computer! and you would have to get rid of all the stuff on your computer!

They are extremely Dangerous if you keep them.

If the content is the equivalent of

rm -rf

If you delete a DLL, you could simply put it back? There :).

Mintona

Established Member
I feel really old now...!

I am still looking rather forward to this release (to get back on topic).

Just wondering exactly what parts on the Jubilee Line are being included? And are the stopping distances now 2m or 20cms? Cheers!

Mintona

Established Member
I thought it was 20cm and 2m? Although I may of course be mistaken! I wold enjoy the challenge of stopping within 20cm, though I rarely manage 2m on most routes!

Status
Not open for further replies.