• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Jubilee Line Progress Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sturdjos

Surely though, the timing of the release depends on when the train's gonna be released?

Any news on how that's coming along .. ?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

The Snap

Established Member
Can I ask that we get back to the topic please? I'd like to keep this thread going, so that I can post updates and screenshots when ever we get any more work done. I think it is a bad idea having it cluttered with random posts on food and the ages of people :razz:. Could a Mod please tidy it up, leaving just the Jubilee related posts please? Ta :D

In answer to you Joe, a little. Dan has completed Baker Street retexturing, while Chris is up to Bermondsey. No screenies as yet. :)

Sturdjos

Nice :) - can't wait for this one (as I've already said ;) ::) )

I also meant, in relation to Nath's post, how is the train coming along?
(Don't mean to be a nuisance btw, if anyone wants me to shut up, give me a politely worded reply and I will do so ;) )

Gavelex

I got told on MSN by nath that the 96ts will have the 95 DLL, on the 95 it is for some pics (door cut out ect.) will it be able to play announcements@

nath9425

The Train will be ready when it's ready! I'm sure Dan will give us and Update when things have progressed. For now (I know your all excited so am I!) Hold On! Also the Train will be released along with the Jubilee Line at the same time!
Can I make one thing clear! Dan has made the train not me, I was trying to help with the DLL But due to family problems I havent been able to progress and due to my lack of knowledge of coding. Please could people NOT ask Me or Dan for updates they will be put up on this very forum when things have changed.

Thanks for your Support
Nath

P.S Could we end the Fast Food Convosations and Age Concern Convos!

Gavelex

when I drive the 1996 TS Through Canning Town will I see any pictures of the DLR Trains or are they above or something?? Also coul someone tell me where the exit point of the tunnel is?

1. I hope so:happy7:

2. Just before Canning town, the trains start slowing down just after they come out the tunnel normaly.

The Snap

Established Member
Nath:

1. No, because the DLR trains cannot be seen from the JLE track

2. gavelex answered that. ;)

T

Tom

1. They can if they're departing.

[DLR trains departing, Jubilee arriving in opposite directions]

The Snap

Established Member
Yep, they do.

Is anyone going to clean this thread up please, for the third time? :roll::)

T

Tom

Mods & admins can still see all the posts so you're not exactly saving space! ;)

We've only got a 80GB hard drive to fill.

nath9425

Oh! 80GB! Thats enough I suppose! What are the two screens in the 1996 TS Anyway! Are they Internet browsers or something??
(I just figures out how to do Signitures after 2 months! Saves me writing "Nath" Everytime!)

Gavelex

sometimes it uses one and some times both, green park uses both but then some only left and some only the right hand one, will you be able to recreate this in BVE?

Status
Not open for further replies.