• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Jump to neutral?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rbruce1314

A while ago I (re-) installed BVE4 from scratch onto a newly formatted hard drive. Previously it had worked perfectly but now tthe reverser randomly jumps to neutral (all lines, all traction). I had asked around and was told it was a gremlin in my PC, but now I see in the 'how to run BVE in Vista ....' thread that someone else mentions it as if it were a command that can be switched on and off. If that's true, how do I do it??

Ta.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Gavelex

is it just the cab pic that goes into N? Or is there no power either? if so I get the same probblem, I presum it is a bug in BVE.

Cheers,

devon_metro

Established Member
The 95ts on BVE is a bit funny where the doors open randomly but only on the computer thingy.

william

Established Member
Is it not the AWS/TPWS saftey devices triggering off. Some traction and lines this seems to be a problem for me, i.e. doesnt respond to the 'insert' and 'delete' buttons, yet others, such as the 158 seem to work fine?

D306

Established Member
It seems to only b e affecting the 1995 stock, as when I play BVE with that, it always does that after about 20/30 mins of driving the train. or straight away when I'm driving.

rbruce1314

is it just the cab pic that goes into N? Or is there no power either? if so I get the same probblem, I presum it is a bug in BVE.

Cheers,
Not just cab pic, power itself goes off. Sometimes when you ease the brake when stopping, sometimes as you power up, and sometimes just when it feels like it!!

Blockman

Not just cab pic, power itself goes off. Sometimes when you ease the brake when stopping, sometimes as you power up, and sometimes just when it feels like it!!

Did you ever get to the bottom of this? I have exactly the same problem, and nothing I have done so far will fix it.

Blockman

Did you ever get to the bottom of this? I have exactly the same problem, and nothing I have done so far will fix it.
Fixed my own problem. I've changed from a wireless to a wired keyboard, and hey presto, no more jumping into neutral.

Status
Not open for further replies.