Just 15 Ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.

jd

Member
Joined
9 Jun 2005
Messages
675
Don't know if anyone can help me or not, but I've just looked for train tickets for BMO > Bicester North, and the 'Just 15' ticket has come up. I've always thought this ticket was only valid to/from Marylebone, and this is what Chiltern's advertising leaflet says. Can anybody tell me if this ticket is valid for the journey I'm making therefore?[/list]
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Joined
6 Jun 2005
Messages
50,878
Location
Yorkshire
To clarify, I don't know if it's valid but in general if thetrainline offer it, it should be valid.

If in any doubt, book it anyway (of course, using one of the affiliate sites rather than thetrainline themselves! ;) ), the ticket will print your choice of trains and that ensures you can use that ticket.

In the unlikely event of there being a problem thetrainline will have to get it sorted.

So my advice: book it.
 

OTS

Member
Joined
18 Jul 2005
Messages
38
jd said:
Don't know if anyone can help me or not, but I've just looked for train tickets for BMO > Bicester North, and the 'Just 15' ticket has come up. I've always thought this ticket was only valid to/from Marylebone

Only valid from Centro stations to any station between West Ruislip and Marylebone.
 

jd

Member
Joined
9 Jun 2005
Messages
675
OTS said:
Only valid from Centro stations to any station between West Ruislip and Marylebone.
That's what I thought. Never mind, assuming Yorkie is right (and I don't see why he wouldn't) they will have to honour them anyway.
 

wumpty

Member
Joined
20 Jul 2005
Messages
58
Location
Deepest Darkest Brum
OTS said:
jd said:
Don't know if anyone can help me or not, but I've just looked for train tickets for BMO > Bicester North, and the 'Just 15' ticket has come up. I've always thought this ticket was only valid to/from Marylebone

Only valid from Centro stations to any station between West Ruislip and Marylebone.

Nah, they extended it back towards Brum - The Just 15 OPR is now available from West Mids stations to any station between Bicester North and Marylebone.

Don't forget you can also pay an extra £1 for extension to some other destinations in the London area, including cross London Tube transfer. Bit of a bargain!

For Bicester North, bear in mind that the Saver is only £15.70 and the CDR £14.00. These are unrestricted except for not being valid before the 0812 ex BMO.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top