• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Just Olympia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julian G

Established Member
Today, as school finished an hour earlier, I had a good opportunity to go out! Well, I left the house at 15:30 and headed to West Brompton. Then I boarded the 15:42 to Kensington Olympia and got off, having seen the Refurb D-stock straight away.
ya2k6y.jpg

Then, amazingly, a Eurostar train comes in and sounds it super loud horn! :shock:
ya2ktv.jpg

Then back to the usual units :roll:
I had a great day! :D
This has to be my best shot of the day:
ya2ktz.jpg

Then, finally, I took the refurbished D-stock to Earl's Court where I changed to an old stock for Wimbledon. I arrived home at 17:10.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

jd

Lol - an A stock with a door missing at each doorway :P

Simming

you know they should get structural engineers in for the building in that second picture, looks rather dodgy

evil_hippo

I wish I could do that sort of thing given an hour, sadly, however, though my railway line is very scenic, half a day is required to make any trip worthwhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.