• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Just Olympia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julian G

Established Member
Today, as school finished an hour earlier, I had a good opportunity to go out! Well, I left the house at 15:30 and headed to West Brompton. Then I boarded the 15:42 to Kensington Olympia and got off, having seen the Refurb D-stock straight away.
ya2k6y.jpg

Then, amazingly, a Eurostar train comes in and sounds it super loud horn! :shock:
ya2ktv.jpg

Then back to the usual units :roll:
I had a great day! :D
This has to be my best shot of the day:
ya2ktz.jpg

Then, finally, I took the refurbished D-stock to Earl's Court where I changed to an old stock for Wimbledon. I arrived home at 17:10.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

jd

Lol - an A stock with a door missing at each doorway :P

Simming

you know they should get structural engineers in for the building in that second picture, looks rather dodgy

evil_hippo

I wish I could do that sort of thing given an hour, sadly, however, though my railway line is very scenic, half a day is required to make any trip worthwhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.