• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Just so you know...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craig

Established Member
Due to a sudden influx of HELLFIREness, I've taken it upon myself to upgrade the forum status. Due to the HELLFIREness being so HELLFIRE we'll be bypassing the BEASTY and DREADFUL levels and going straight to...

HELLFIRE

This will have no effect on the forum other than everything being HELLFIRE.

This post was brought to you in association with GNER - the HELLFIRE TOC.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Guinness

Established Member
Quite a HELLFIRE post you have there Craig. Good luck with your HELLFIREness. :)

Craig

Established Member
Due to the HELLFIRE departure of WSXFan for now, the forum status has now been downgraded to:

DREADFUL

Keep up the HELLFIREness ;)

bunnahabhain

Established Member
Gosh darn it, I knew I got something wrong! Sorry old chap! Whatto and everything!

BEASTLEIGH!!!!!!
SHELLFIRE!!!!!!

taw valley

just i never started it oviously you needed someone as knolagable -like me - to pick up that its HELLFIRE you cant trust these Jamie's ya know lmfao

Guinness

Established Member
Liam said:
News: We have upgraded to HELLFIRE Mk4!

What a HELLFIRE improvement that will be!! Hopefully we can refurbish this HELLFIRE status and call it HELLFIRE MALLARD.

Tom B

Established Member
Is there any form of intelligent posting in this thread, or is it just a waste of server space?

devon_metro

Established Member
The exchange rate between HELLFIRE and DREADFUL has risen now at 1 HELLFIRE gets you 4.6234109 DREADFULs

Guinness

Established Member
Tom B said:
Is there any form of intelligent posting in this thread, or is it just a waste of server space?

For this thread to help pay for server I click on a couple of adverts. Should even it out. ;)

bunnahabhain

Established Member
Chaz said:
For this thread to help pay for server I click on a couple of adverts. Should even it out. ;)
There are adverts? What happened to Tom Cairns dad paying for the forum?

Guinness

Established Member
Jamie said:
There are adverts? What happened to Tom Cairns dad paying for the forum?

Apparently when he got kicked out of been an admin his dad cut the payments by 15%.

Guinness

Established Member
Jamie said:
That's the AGM champagne down the drain then.

He's in South of France at the moment with it along with Advertising Profits.....

Status
Not open for further replies.