• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Katie Hopkins has been deported from Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

WelshBluebird

Established Member
Katie Hopkins has managed to get herself deported from Australia. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-57883692
Quite ironic considering her stance on people who try to get around immigration rules in this country.
But you tend to find that of course with these right wing "edgelords" who seem to say things just to get a reaction - total hypocrisy in what they say vs what they do.

prod_pep

Established Member
I had to laugh at the Mail's hypocritical article on her yesterday, describing her as a 'far-right troll' who fired a 'pathetic' parting shot at Australia. The very same Katie Hopkins they revered as their 'excellent columnist' just a few short months ago. Abysmal woman.

nlogax

Established Member
I had to laugh at the Mail's hypocritical article on her yesterday, describing her as a 'far-right troll' who fired a 'pathetic' parting shot at Australia. The very same Katie Hopkins they revered as their 'excellent columnist' just a few short months ago. Abysmal woman.

The Mail's general lean towards the centre and distancing from right-wing idiots is wholly due to the departure of Paul Dacre. I'm not entirely sure the Mail's audience has made a similar Damascene conversion.

gordonthemoron

Established Member
Unfortunately Australia is on the travel Green List, so she doesn't even have to self isolate at home. I wonder why she wasn't returned on today's Qantas repatriation flight from Darwin

Ianigsy

"We've got quite enough poisonous animals, thanks very much," an Australian government spokesman said.

superjohn

Is there any chance of her being deported from Planet Earth?
Or people could just ignore her, all she wants is reaction. Her routine of saying something outrageous and untrue, being called out on it then bleating about free speech and being silenced is becoming boring now. See also Tommy Robinson, Farage etc

If people who don’t agree with them just ignored them they would no longer be on the news for being controversial. As long as they get a reaction they will also get publicity.

The GB News audience figures have shown just how few have those kind of views. Why are they getting so much publicity?

brad465

Established Member
If any other country wants her they're welcome to her. We don't really want her back.
If Trump was still in charge the US would be a good place, although right now countries like Hungary and Brazil with their right wing leaders would work for her.

At the moment this is in a tough race I think for "story of the year", alongside Hancock's affair.

Status
Not open for further replies.