• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Keswick Railway Station buildings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gail Link

Does anyone know where there is a floor plan of the old buildings at Keswick Railway Station? It is now part of the Keswick Country House.

Thanks

Gail Link

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

DelW

Established Member
There have been so many changes of infrastructure ownership since Keswick closed that I'd expect it would only be by chance if any drawings have survived.

The only possibilities I can think of are local authority planning records if there were changes made to the building in the BR era, or the archives at the NRM, though I don't know whether they can search on your behalf or if you have to help the search yourself. However you may well have thought of those already.

If you only need the site layout rather than an internal plan, the National Library of Scotland maps site has 25" to the mile maps, though there are restrictions on commercial use of these:
https://maps.nls.uk/view/121145246

Status
Not open for further replies.