• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Kettlewells of Retford

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryan125hst

Established Member
Has anyone got a current fleet list of Kettlewells of Retford? It'd be good to see which vehicles have left and joined the fleet over the years as well if anyone has such information?

I went on many a Kettlewells vehicle as a child as the schools I attended used them for school trips, transport for swimming lessons etc and I've even been on the odd day trip with my family with them. It's been quite a few years since I've been on a Kettlewells vehicle and I can see from photos that they have acquired some vehicles and there's others that they no longer seem to own.

It's probably a bit of a long shot asking on here but has anyone been keeping up with their fleet?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ryan125hst

Established Member
It does thanks :)

I think there's a few missing from there that they own and I'd like to find out where vehicles went they no longer have, so I'll have to do some more digging. :D

cnjb8

Established Member
It does thanks :)

I think there's a few missing from there that they own and I'd like to find out where vehicles went they no longer have, so I'll have to do some more digging. :D
You are able to request vehicles for addition on this site if you find any :)

Status
Not open for further replies.