• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Kieran's Trip Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all and I want to make this thread to share with you all my trip reports across the railway network. Normally trips can sometimes happen weekly for me but I do take a fair few breaks in-between so I have the chance to save up to rely on myself for any foreseeable trips. My trips will mainly focus involving areas in the south west as I am from Newquay in Cornwall, so I can be fairly limited to where I travel to and from.

My first trip to report will take place this coming Saturday 20 January, where I will be doing a Heart of Wessex Ranger. I look forward to sharing my experiences with you all which should be up on either the Sunday or Monday after if I remember. Thanks for reading!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Kite159

Veteran Member
Welcome to the Guild of Trip Writers. I would agree having to start trips from Newquay does limit your options somewhat [being at the end of a slow branch line]

That reminds me of something *adds to research that Newquay - Penzance working in the summer times to an idea of Cornwall*

Welcome to the Guild of Trip Writers. I would agree having to start trips from Newquay does limit your options somewhat [being at the end of a slow branch line]

That reminds me of something *adds to research that Newquay - Penzance working in the summer times to an idea of Cornwall*
Indeed, in deepest darkest Cornwall on a branch line with a bad service unfortunately so!

Status
Not open for further replies.