• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Kings Cross - Wimbledon

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarltonA

A friend will be coming into KX and needs to go to Wimbledon with luggage. She has been advised to take the Victoria to Vauxhall and change there for SWT to Wimbledon. Can anyone improve on that? My main alternative was Piccadilly to Earls Court then up to the District. That would likely be slower but a bit easier with luggage I think.:)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

trentside

Established Member
Fares Advisor
A friend will be coming into KX and needs to go to Wimbledon with luggage. She has been advised to take the Victoria to Vauxhall and change there for SWT to Wimbledon. Can anyone improve on that? My main alternative was Piccadilly to Earls Court then up to the District. That would likely be slower but a bit easier with luggage I think.:)

Circle or H&C to Edgware Road and then straight onto a District train to Wimbledon would presumably be the easiest. Saves dealing with the change of levels at Earls Court.

Aictos

Established Member
They could cross over to St Pancras and use the FCC services to Wimbledon though?

steamybrian

Established Member
They could cross over to St Pancras and use the FCC services to Wimbledon though?

I agree...Direct FCC train from St. Pancras to Wimbledon.
You have to be aware that Kings Cross and St. Pancras are neighbours and just the width of Pancras Road separates them.

Simple...!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.