[KRS] Interactive Passengers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Dennis

Established Member
Joined
8 Aug 2005
Messages
2,676
Location
Trowbridge
All sounds very exciting, even if they have been experiencing problems with suicidal passengers :)
 

morgantyreman

Member
Joined
1 Jun 2006
Messages
141
Location
Leeds
wow, A platform full of paxs ( 300 or more ) and a FGW HST turns up ,they all use one door, ( wonder if you could do that )

hehehe

Sound great,
anyone know the date that will come out ( early 2007 ? )


EDIT

Will it have the branch s off it ? anyone know ?

and ( last one)

Where are the depots on that line ?
 

Coxster

Established Member
Joined
9 Jun 2005
Messages
9,244
morgantyreman said:
wow, A platform full of paxs ( 300 or more ) and a FGW HST turns up ,they all use one door, ( wonder if you could do that )

hehehe

Sound great,
anyone know the date that will come out ( early 2007 ? )


EDIT

Will it have the branch s off it ? anyone know ?

and ( last one)

Where are the depots on that line ?
Date: When it's ready.
Branches: Not confirmed. It isn't just the Padd-Oxford route remember.
 

taw valley

Member
Joined
4 Jan 2006
Messages
184
Location
south west london
Dennis said:
All sounds very exciting, even if they have been experiencing problems with suicidal passengers :)

thats totaly sick and you should be ashamed for mentioning that ------- although i PMSL when i read it :D:D:D

so ctivites with diverts maybe ?

paddington -didcot - reading - lay over- didcot - oxford :D
 

RJ

Established Member
Joined
25 Jun 2005
Messages
7,707
Location
Rail replacement bus cab
I just think some people are idiotic. And er, my sense of humour is not quite the same as yours. Thank goodness! Now, are we discussing KRS or what?
 

Guinness

Established Member
Joined
13 Jun 2005
Messages
3,737
Joe H said:
You a complete idiot or just part braindead?

Perhaps it is you for been a "complete idiot" or just "part braindead" for not realising that 'taw valley' didn't mean it....
 

Coxster

Established Member
Joined
9 Jun 2005
Messages
9,244
class 313 said:
I want in game screen shots :P
According to my "secret-source" the screenshots currently on the website are about as good as the current game - not heavily edited to look good.
 

richa2002

Established Member
Joined
8 Jun 2005
Messages
2,153
Coxster said:
According to my "secret-source" the screenshots currently on the website are about as good as the current game - not heavily edited to look good.
Who, Tim Court? :p He posted that on the UKTS forums.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top