• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

KRS release dates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metroland

Established Member
Staggered release, those that are really keen go to Northern Europe and get a foreign language version!

10/10/2007

Poland
Sweden

11/10/2007

Finland
Netherlands
Belgium
Denmark

12/10/2007

United Kingdom
Ireland

18/10/2007

Germany
Switzerland

Other Nations TBA (which are listed)

France
USA/Canada
Czech Republic
Spain
Portugal

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Dave A

I believe the erratic dates are due to the manufacturing taking place in Denmark, hence why the most common 2nd language for games is Danish, and I presume the gaps are to allow times for shipping from Denmark.

Daniel

Established Member
There was one earlier release date for KRS, (I believe it was the 5th?), but it clashed with a postal strike so was delayed.

Daniel

Established Member
I just got the information about the postal strike from UKTS, so I'd go with your info - thanks :)

T

Tom

Those screenshots have just made me get out my card ...

Coxster

Established Member
For those that don't read the threads on the UKTrainSim forum, GAME are doing a pre-order offer with apparent exclusive liveries. It's not known if it will be made available to other users at a later date.

http://www.game.co.uk/PC/Simulation/Train/~r329138/Rail-Simulator/

Exclusive in-game trains:

Class 43 consist (HST) - BR Inter City Swallow Grey livery
Class 166 consist – network Southeast livery
Class 55 (Deltic)- Green livery
Class 47 – Red RES livery
DB 101 – Silver livery
DB 294 – Blue/White livery
Three TTA wagon liveries

Just a little tip for anyone who is still wanting to pre-order KRS online.

If you pre-order from the GAME website and pay the extra £5 for first day delivery business postage (totals £35) you will recieve the game on the day of release, you will get a code for additional stock and your post will NOT be affected by any postage strikes as it as classed as very important post.

nutter

Well, i got an e-mail from GAME ealier, and they posted it at 9am this morning, which seems a bit strange as there is a chance I will receive it before the release date on Friday

nutter

I know, I think thats why they have sent it out early, but around here there are quite a few strike breakers, and they are sending it as 'very important mail' so should recieve priority, and as i said, it's only a chance, and probably very slim

According to someone on UKtrainsim, it has already been on the shelves of some shops, as he's got a copy.

D306

Established Member
I will have to wait till friday untill mine is despatdhed, as i've ordered it from amazon. When I do get mine, I'm going to make a short route for it, and maybe upload it to my website.

Richard

You guys are lucky,i'm still waiting as i'm getting it on my B'day but its 1 month after the release of the KRS :( but i'm still looking forward though :D

Coxster

Established Member
I didn't pay any extra for postage as I'm a cheapskate :p Although...

"09/10/2007 08:55:07 Your order has been dispatched"

One of my shots from the game..
Taken in Free Roam with a Neon HST 3 carriage 2 powercar set

Attachments

• fgw.jpg
    fgw.jpg
    402.9 KB · Views: 20
Passengers at Reading depot (looks like it)

Damn I am buying this game
There's a bit of a bug in the game at the moment where you can't see passengers load/unload in intermediate and expert modes, only in simple. I'm sure this will be fixed soon however.

Status
Not open for further replies.