• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

[Kuju] FGW HST Screenshot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Jordy

Established Member
Looks great, but remember, its only a render at the moment, could look a bit different in the game.

Jordy

Max

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Wow, they look ace, shame they aren't in some kind of background mind, would give a better impression of the actual detail.

The Snap

Established Member
Bloody hell, it looks awesome - I thought it was a photo at first! :o :D :D :D

Tom B

Established Member
Nice rendering. Though as someone said, whether the game engine can produce that quality remains to be seen (look at the pre-production MSTS renders compared to the actual game for an insight)

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Doesn't look too bad, although it's obvious that it's come out of a graphics program. Nice attention to detail though. Can't wait to see how well the final product looks.

Tom B

Established Member
But it is unclear whether that is an in-game proper shot or a digitally edited one to merge the 5 in...

richa2002

Established Member
I think it has been agreed that it was an in game shot.

Jonno2055

That level of detail must crash some computers or make them very slow though...

Just noticed that the HSTs on real life wil be refurbished with leather first class seats, squeaky clean, especially when you sit down. :lol:

richa2002

Established Member
The leather will be fantastic in the summer time with the sun shining in...

Jonno2055

Yet another needl;ess and expensive thing from everyones favourite...

Incase you dint know, its last group.

Dennis

Established Member
Jonno2055 said:
Just noticed that the HSTs on real life wil be refurbished with leather first class seats, squeaky clean, especially when you sit down. :lol:

Ah, going for the vinyl look as per Pacers when first built are they? Lovely - be like sitting in 'Land of Leather'. (My ex Missus to me there once, must say I was very disappointed, thought we were off somewhere more exciting than a furniture store.)

Tom B

Established Member
Are they proper leather or good old vinyl? The latter are great fun on a hot day on the top deck of a bus!

Status
Not open for further replies.