• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

[Kuju] Latest Image

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Jordy

Established Member
Tut tut he should be wearing Hi-Vis ;)

Looks very realistic but I doubt it will really be like that! If it was it would surely make most PCs explode!!!

Jordy

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Jordy said:

Looks very realistic but I doubt it will really be like that! If it was it would surely make most PCs explode!!!

Jordy
Actually it could be, if it actually takes advantage of the capabilities of the latest graphics cards (unlike MSTS).

Jordy

Established Member
Actually it could be, if it actually takes advantage of the capabilities of the latest graphics cards (unlike MSTS).

Yeah true but remember Kuju did make MSTS....

Jordy

Tom B

Established Member
It appears to be in the era before Hi-Vis clothing... nice shot :). Kuju wrote MSTS, yes, but M$ had their hand in it dictating quite a lot of it...

Nick

Theres a somewhat Great Central/MS&LS design about that bridge :D

Guinness

Established Member
Good Looking Image - Have to wait and see if its good as it looks! :)

Harold

Jordy said:

Jordy

This simulator looks to very a very impressive game! i'd imagine that it should be alright for my PC as i'm Running on Intel Celeron 2.4 gig, 256 ddr ram with a 128mg G-Force Graphics

although, i do agree with you about the High Visablility vest thing though

other than that, another tempting screenshot, Kuju seem to be progressing very well with this game! :D :D :D :D

HBA135

bunnahabhain

Established Member
You can see what appears to be a trail of smoke going in the distance, so it must either be a preserved railway, or pre-mandatory Hi-Vis, and judging by what he is wearing, I hazard a guess it's pre-1960's.

Guinness

Established Member
Jamie C. Steel said:
You can see what appears to be a trail of smoke going in the distance, so it must either be a preserved railway, or pre-mandatory Hi-Vis, and judging by what he is wearing, I hazard a guess it's pre-1960's.

What about the reflective Speed Board though. ;)

evil_hippo

Simulating passengers is probably first on my list of priorities, so it would be nice if these super-looking people were actually to do with that.

Jonno2055

That cant be wots already in the game, the computer would crash or run increadibly slowly, mine runs slow with trainz 2004

Tom B

Established Member
It may well be photoshopped, but hardware is always moving forwards... you can't keep designing games for 386s!

TheSlash

Established Member
The modern looking equipment cupboard is too close to the line, the speed board is on the wrong side of the line, again very modern, looking in accurate already then

Angus

FS2006 will be able to handle graphics of that quality so there's no reason why KRS won't be able to. It depends a lot more on how well the game has been designed to optimise framerates whilst still maintaining acceptable framerates than what system you run it on. No computer in the world is capable of getting framerates consistently above 10 when running London & South East on MSTS at full detail around busy areas, yet my computer can comfortable handle much greater detail levels in the cockpits of aircraft such as the PMDG 737NG around busy airports in FS2004.

Status
Not open for further replies.