• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

L&PSR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coxster

Established Member

Just wanted to highlight this route. Just look at this gallery! The included Incline Railway is a great feature too. When you go up, the other car goes down and vica versa. It is available free from http://www.train-sim.com It is 169MB though.

It installs as a seperate simulator altogether and requires 500MB of disc space but also requires MSTS to be fully installed. It is very highly detailed yet the framerates are superb with full sliders maxed out!

Go get it guys - it's worth it! I've waited all morning for it to download and I am thoroughly glad that I did! One of the best routes I've certainly driven!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Coxster

Established Member
Here's a couple more screenshots:

CliffLine1.jpg

CliffLine2.jpg

richa2002

Established Member
This seems to be using the same sort of technology that the Berlin Subway route uses by creating its own simulator complete with amazing framerates. Maybe this is a new way forward for MSTS!

richa2002

Established Member
Is this it ?
MSTS L&PS Route v2.00. 1927 model of a 24 mile electric interurban in Ontario, Canada. Stock and activities included. You must have a complete MSTS install - no other add-ons needed. Includes passenger and freight operatons, car ferry switching and interchanges with CN, MCR, PM, and Wabash. Route design and modelling by Wayne Campbell. (Previous version had 2746 downloads.)

Coxster

Established Member
Yes Richard. When you log-in, click on 'Routes' and it is the one at the very bottom of that page (at the time of writing).

Gareth Hale

Thanks, downloading, 55 mins remaining 8) Its a slowish server but quicker than UKTS 8)

Gareth Hale

Downloaded it, Spent 20 mins trying to figure how to install it and I have no clue on installation so ive gave up. The readme told me to go to my CD drive and that was it.

Status
Not open for further replies.