• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Lancing SB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redder

Hi, I have applied for a G2 Crossing Keeper role at Lancing, does anyone on here have any knowledge of that box, shift pattern 8hr/12hr etc and if it's a bit of a risky proposition for job security with impending signal box closures? Any info would be very welcome. Thanks.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Sunset route

Established Member
Hi, I have applied for a G2 Crossing Keeper role at Lancing, does anyone on here have any knowledge of that box, shift pattern 8hr/12hr etc and if it's a bit of a risky proposition for job security with impending signal box closures? Any info would be very welcome. Thanks.

I've PM'd you.

But the only closures planned in Sussex Route for the time being is Victoria ASC Panel 4 (the Sutton area) in 2018, all other areas have well slipped behind in whatever migration plan is current at the moment.

NSEFAN

Established Member
sarahj said:
Lancing box, nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Do they frequently delay your trains? It's not their fault that the railway has so many level crossings. ;)

sarahj

Established Member
Do they frequently delay your trains? It's not their fault that the railway has so many level crossings. ;)

I'm saying nothing more or they may never give me a green again.

Last edited:

David 76

Hi are you still at lancing sig box mate !

Status
Not open for further replies.