• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Last chance for the 07.53 Chester to Runcorn until May 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

frodshamfella

Established Member
If anyone wants to take the parliamentary from Chester to Runcorn, tomorrow is the last service until next May, it departs at 07.53, so a long wait if you miss this one ! ;)

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

berneyarms

Established Member
Another timetable fail - it indicated it was running until December!

Last edited:

Gathursty

Established Member
I was one of the three! :)

I parked up at Bache for free and bought a return to Runcorn for £11.70 and afterwards, waited for the LM service to Liverpool Lime Street and then took the first Merseyrail services going in the direction of Bache arriving at about 0941.

Shame about the weather though! Another odd curve done in the NW. :D

frodshamfella

Established Member
Well I think i saw you ...i sat in rear carriage. I did chat to a guy also on the service from sandbach

Last edited:

frodshamfella

Established Member
I presume the fares will alter when it starts for definitely as it will compete with Merseyrail to some extent

Gathursty

Established Member
Well I think i saw you ...i sat in rear carriage. I did chat to a guy also on the service from sandbach

:) I walked through to the front carriage to do a head count and then sat down. Next year, I'll sit with you hahaha!

Is the Halton curve going to be re-doubled?

frodshamfella

Established Member
:) I walked through to the front carriage to do a head count and then sat down. Next year, I'll sit with you hahaha!

Is the Halton curve going to be re-doubled?

I don't think so....but new junction at either end to allow trains from either direction to run on it. There is the future possibility of a station to be added in the Beechwood area of Runcorn, which I think would be a good idea, it's a bit cut off from Runcorn's other stations. See you next year !

Status
Not open for further replies.