• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Last day of double decker operation on route 350

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaig

https://youtu.be/BdrN0HnN60g

This video shows Abellio London's route 350 on its last day of double decker operation prior to the swap of bus type with U5 along with rerouting of the two routes in the Hayes and Stockley Park areas. I got on YX15 OWC which did not have an Abellio London logo at the front, but which quite surprisingly had a TfL Rail Replacement sign under the side blinds! 8590 passed on the other side during the ride too which is quite rare!

I did the full journey from Hayes and Harlington to Heathrow Terminal 5. Prior to catching the bus, I was very lucky to be able to have my very first journey on a GWR Class 387 from Paddington, which was running the 12:15! I filmed that ride too including the train approaching Paddington so that will be up soon.

Enjoy!

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

AM9

Veteran Member
It's a shame that you didn't travel on the upper deck given that it was the last day of double deck operation on the route.

AndrewE

Established Member
I suggest you add "London" into the thread title, you should not assume either that we are all interested, or that everyone knows that the 350 is a London/SE route...

But if you had said London or Country buses 301 or 312 I would have looked!

Status
Not open for further replies.