• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Last Days of Routemasters on the remaining London routes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLA365

As you may be aware, traditional crew-operated Routemasters would be coming to an end in London this year, and the dates have been finalised by Transport for London. These are:

Route 14 - Tottenham Court Road to Putney Heath Green Man - 22nd July
Route 22 - Piccadilly Circus to Putney Common - 22nd July

Route 13 - Aldwych to Golders Green - 21st October

Route 38 - Victoria Station to Clapton Pond - 28th October

Route 159 - Marble Arch to Streatham Bus Garage - 9th December

Special vehicles may be permitted by TfL to operate on these routes (and possibly extensions on historic London routes), but these will be announced closer to the time.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Angus

I will be very sad for one, and I'm not even a bus fan! But there's RMs for you - even people who don't like other buses like them.

DLA365

I know - gone are the days when you can catch a bus up Oxford Street or Regent Street just by hopping on to the closest one you can find!

Now the bus stops are so far apart, you walk further to find your bus stop than to get to your destination <(

Status
Not open for further replies.