• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Last Days of Steam - BBC4 8 o'clock

Status
Not open for further replies.

LE Greys

Established Member
Seems to be a possibly interesting programme tonight on BBC4 at 8 o'clock, The Last Days of Steam. It's about that interesting period, BR steam before the Modernisation Plan (and finishes before Silk, and advantage from my point of view). Not sure what they are going to say. I'll be able to discuss that more after I see it.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Arglwydd Golau

Established Member
If it's what I think it is, then it is a repeat....but nevertheless it is enjoyable. BBC4 do some cracking documentaries, especially historical ones...I never thought that I would enjoy a documentary about the history of caravans, but it was good...with some period cine filming, and, of course the one about canals a few weeks ago....not to mention the music docs on a Friday night.
I'll try to watch this tonight as I should have unhindered access to the TV remote for a change.

SS4

Established Member
Pretty sure it's a repeat, especially if it's Timewatch.

It's a good program, well worth a watch but I shall be watching Emergency Bikers on channel 5 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.