• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Last Station You Visited

Status
Not open for further replies.

trainmania100

Established Member
What was the last station you visited
My last station I visited was Sheffield Park

No idea if theres another thread somewhere

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Gathursty

Established Member
My commute involves driving over Pemberton and Glazebrook station bridges if they count ;) In which case Glazebrook early this morning or Ormskirk a couple of weeks ago.

PaxVobiscum

Established Member
I visited Glasgow Queen Street again yesterday because it's having a major operation and is feeling a bit sore. :)

rg177

Established Member
Associate Staff
International Transport
Well today was Bradford Forster Square followed by Leeds. Don't think Newcastle counts, as it'll *always* end up being the last :lol:

Crossover

Established Member
Mirfield on the last day of my YP at the start of the month - haven't travelled by train since :o

GrimsbyPacer

Established Member
Do bus & rail stations like Hull and Barton Interchanges count as visited if I went on a bus there?

Requeststop

Heathrow Terminals 1&3 my last station in the UK.

KLIA Terminal 1 (Kuala Lumpur International Airport) this morning before flying home to Bangkok. Not counting the inter-terminal rail ride at KL Airport.

Last edited:

ValleyLines142

Established Member
I got off a GWR HST at Cardiff last night (43145+43069 on the 1727 Paddington to Swansea, to be exact). I then laughed as I watched my friend pile onto a rammed 150236 on the 2015 Maesteg to Gloucester (2109 off Cardiff).

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Strictly speaking, simply stopping at a station counts as a visit! ;)

In the spirit of the thread, though, the last one I visited would be Crewe on 18th April 2016. Expect a rather different answer in a few hours' time, although I doubt I'd have signal there, and a different answer again come 1700.

iainbhx

If Regular commute stations don't count, then it's Kidderminster. If home stations don't count it's Smethwick Galton Bridge, otherwise it's Spring Road.

RichmondCommu

Established Member
Waterloo on my way home tonight, although my journey started at London Bridge. And tomorrow morning it will be Richmond on my commute to work.

djpontrack

Bare Lane is the nearest station to my house, so my journeys usually start from there. Yesterday I visited Edinburgh Waverley, Inverkeithing and Burntisland. The latter was a new station for me. I also did quite a few of the Edinburgh tram stops.

61653 HTAFC

Veteran Member
Last station was Batley about 40 minutes ago but that's my home station so doesn't count. Last other than that was Leeds 15 minutes before that. Last new shack was Burnley Manchester Road 2 weeks ago today, last before that was Apperley Bridge in earĺy Feb.

Status
Not open for further replies.