• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Last thing you ate...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Cowley

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
A pizza in The Imperial (a Wetherspoons), could have done with cooking more but I couldn't give a monkeys.

STEVIEBOY1

Established Member
A beef dinner inside a large Yorkshire Pudding.

That sounds really good. Where did you get that if you don't mind me asking.?

I do like a proper Yorkshire Pudding, just like my mum used to make, but they are very hard to get these days. There was a place in Whitby that did great Yorkshires, but last time I checked they were not doing them any more.

I did have one a few Months ago in the Station Inn by Ribblehead Railway Station which was very good. I may be in the North again early next year, maybe in Manchester or Preston, but getting to Ribblehead from those two places is a bit long winded by train, I don't drive. I will have to see if there are buses that may be easier.

My most recent meal was cereals and stewed prunes.:)

Blindtraveler

Established Member
Another one craving the location of said beeef dinner yorky pud.

Will shortly be doing pasta with tomato, garlic, mushroom and Charrizo. Bit early for such a meal maybe but its what Id ment to cook last night but couldnt be bothered and as its cold and wet here and Im out of both rolls and banannas which is my most common uncooked breakfast offering I thought why not?

Established Member
That sounds really good. Where did you get that if you don't mind me asking.?

I do like a proper Yorkshire Pudding, just like my mum used to make, but they are very hard to get these days. There was a place in Whitby that did great Yorkshires, but last time I checked they were not doing them any more.

I did have one a few Months ago in the Station Inn by Ribblehead Railway Station which was very good. I may be in the North again early next year, maybe in Manchester or Preston, but getting to Ribblehead from those two places is a bit long winded by train, I don't drive. I will have to see if there are buses that may be easier.

My most recent meal was cereals and stewed prunes.:)

Another one craving the location of said beeef dinner yorky pud.

Will shortly be doing pasta with tomato, garlic, mushroom and Charrizo. Bit early for such a meal maybe but its what Id ment to cook last night but couldnt be bothered and as its cold and wet here and Im out of both rolls and banannas which is my most common uncooked breakfast offering I thought why not?

I made them myself, although I made a few smaller ones to get some practice first. :)

I had a cheese and tomato pizza about an hour ago, made a nice change.

Established Member
I had sweet and sour chicken with rice for dinner this evening, just had some bourbon biscuits for supper.

Willr2094

It was a chocolate chip cookie with a coffee an hour ago. Previous meal was roasted salmon with peas and boiled potatoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.