• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Latest Addition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

LucaZone

Updated the gallery again :)

This time with some Scenery mockups. I applied the scenic scatter last night so not so much muddy brown anymore :)

Also made a start on weathering my containers so they arent so shiney.

http://bagng.fotopic.net/p29550065.html

Also expecting delivery of a second Class 66 in FL shortly to bulster the Maintenance shed workload :)

LucaZone

This weeks addition to the Berkshire Area Group gallery includes updates to several collections

More images have been added to Keiths Module, displaying a variety of stock through the ages. Richards Module has had some additons as well, again being stock related. My collection has been added too. Now that ive finished the Scatter Scene work, ive moved onto installing the rest of the depot and vegetation. Current state of the module can be seen <<here>>.

Finally ive added some more shots of the club setup during a few running sessions. Even including images of our longest setup yet, mainly due to spacial constraints. All these can be found in the Modular Layout section.

Status
Not open for further replies.