• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Latest 'Essential' purchase is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACE1888

To avoid all the 'gloom and doom' of everyday life, treating yourself and yours makes it so much more 'bearable' etc:D, I bought Judas Priests 'British Steel' CD, always loved the tracks 'Breaking The Law' and 'Living After Midnight', so I thought why not? I'll report back when it arrives...:lol:
Anything and everything can be included, not just CD's :D

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

SS4

Established Member
To avoid all the 'gloom and doom' of everyday life, treating yourself and yours makes it so much more 'bearable' etc:D, I bought Judas Priests 'British Steel' CD, always loved the tracks 'Breaking The Law' and 'Living After Midnight', so I thought why not? I'll report back when it arrives...:lol:
Anything and everything can be included, not just CD's :D

Check out Rapid Fire, Metal Gods and Red White and Blue (the latter if you got the remastered version) :D

Staying on the subject of Priest my first choice would be Rocka Rolla to complete my collection of Halford-era Priest.

Yew

Established Member
A nice knife, I intend to do more cooking this year (so feel free to PM me recipies)

Over the next few months I want a kayak....

YorkshireBear

Established Member
Over the next few months I want a kayak....

Tried that, my frame was too big and was too expensive to get myself a big enough one :(... i even sunk a kayak im that big (although id like to say im not obese barely overwieght im just big)

Rugd1022

Anything to do with WR Diesel Hydraulics, thirty four years after the Westerns finished on BR I still can't shake off the affliction. Books, photos, slides, Tops print outs, repair books, old magazine articles etc.

Non railway stuff.... not much to speak of! My mobile phone is five years old, costs me nowt and doesn't take photos.... or make the tea.... or let me watch dodgy footage on Youtube.... I just can't be bothered with gadgets anymore!

;)

GB

Established Member
I'm looking to get one of these new fangled bio fireplaces for my pokey little flat. No money at the minute though!:(

Status
Not open for further replies.