• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Latest Touchscreen

Status
Not open for further replies.

bloogrape

http://www.compfused.com/directlink/1214

Now imagen this in the future being on most computer screens,
i think the games would *such as bve* you could maybe walk down to the yard and have to do hand movments in order to open the cab door and pull yourself in/up

just a thought lol

some of the new stuff is cool like the map ect.. and the resize with fingers seems pretty cool.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Nice idea but it appears to be a propriatery system, so I can't see BVE using it?

I'm sure an open system will be developed one day though!

Gareth Hale

Id love a touch screen keyboard, but keep the normal monitor, it would save space and would be ultra-modern!

Tom B

Established Member
Yeah. You're *really* going to type fast with an onscreen keyboard...

Gareth Hale

I reccon I could, I can type 80 - 100WPM on a normal clicky keyboard. Plus It would be soooo much more comfortable :)

Craig

Established Member
Touchscreens are useless for anything more than a minimal ammount of data input. The screen doesn't move (like normal keys) so it's more hard wearing on your fingers.

T

Tom

Gareth Hale said:
I reccon I could, I can type 80 - 100WPM on a normal clicky keyboard. Plus It would be soooo much more comfortable :)
80 - 100WPM ? WTF? Do you have like 30 fingers?

Gareth Hale

I have 8 fingers and two thumbs and its pretty easy once you get the hang of typing.

Tom B

Established Member
It bloody hurts as well!

NB if you *do* start feeling a dull tingling in your arm, stop typing / using the mouse now, if you carry on it will just get worse, and it is a pain to get rid of anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.