• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Latest Trainee Train Driver Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robb7

Dear all,

Could I please beg anyone to provide any links for any new trainee train driver positions as having passed all the assessments but falling at the DMI for the (I think) harsh reason of not having researched the history of Arriva sufficiently.
I keep checking for new opportunities to get back on the ladder but find the links too late it seems.....The next batch of trainees wanted, I intend to be amongst them, God willing.... thanks!!!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

CreamNCookies

It's a case of looking at TOC recruitment pages to see if they are wanting trainees. You can set up alerts but really you need to check on a regular basis on your own back. Sometimes adverts get pulled early after a set number of applicants apply.

Personally, if I were a hiring manager and I asked someone to tell me what they knew about a company, I'd expect the candidate to know. It helps show your enthusiasm about a company and help proove why you would fit in. So take that as constructive criticism for your next application if you make it to the DMI.

But that's my opinion...

iwasyoungonce

OOI What was the "History" question regarding Arriva ?

Personally 9 out of 10 of my applications have come from posts by members on this forum for which I'm always very grateful.

Status
Not open for further replies.