• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Le Cevenol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polarbear

Established Member
Hi. The last I heard, the line in France that runs between Clermont Ferrand & Nimes was partially closed due to a rockslide. Having just purchased the latest European timetable, it seems to suggest normal service being resumed after 3 July this year?

Does anyone happen to know if this is the case or if there is still a bus replacement for part of the journey?

Cheers

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Veteran Member
According to the TER website the service is suspended between Langogne and Langeac until 26 Sept. There is a pdf timetable.

However if you do a journey search on either TER or SNCF it shows the Cevenol as running. I rather doubt it!

Polarbear

Established Member
According to the TER website the service is suspended between Langogne and Langeac until 26 Sept. There is a pdf timetable.

However if you do a journey search on either TER or SNCF it shows the Cevenol as running. I rather doubt it!

Thanks. I'd been on the SNCF site & got mixed messages, hence the query. I will keep an eye out to see if anything changes at the end of September but I'm not holding my breath!

Status
Not open for further replies.