• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Learn to code with Dennis - tutorial 1-2 now available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennis

Established Member
The second installment is now available. This describes the commands needed to make an additional station stop and also introduces freeobjects.

Perhaps after going through this, someone might like to have a go at converting one of the Clarendon scenarios to 153 operation for me by changing the stopping points to more appropriate positions. ;)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

nutter

Just decided to give it ago (as I know how to change rain and that is all) and all I can say is THANK YOU sooooooooo much.

If you have problems with bandwidth (I can see this being very popular if even I can get it) then can I suggest hosting it on a website with loads of bandwidths, as these tutorials will become invaluable in the future i am sure.

I'll drive the route tomorrow, when I can drive a train without shutting my ees (zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!) :lol:

WELL DONE and I look foward to driving 'my' first route

Dennis

Established Member
According to my freewebs site stats, no one ever bothers visiting and I'm using no bandwidth. I also seem to be able to get away without having their obligatory adverts! So no issues at the moment. Have to see how things go.

Glad your're finding it useful.

railpower

Thanks Dennis ive always wanted to learn how to code BVE but until this came along there was no where i could find that info out i tried the routebuilder program but that was more difficult to use than this, so thanks again and keep 'em coming! :D

T

Tom

Dennis, I would be most grateful if you read the PM I will send you when I get back from school (currently in Music ICT!) :D

devon_metro

Established Member
Tom said:
Dennis, I would be most grateful if you read the PM I will send you when I get back from school (currently in Music ICT!) :D

You have music ICT :shock:

Surely you should be getting on with your work ;)

T

Tom

I've done the work ... *whistles*

Well, we're just playing around with MIDIs to be honest, download em off the net... and my teacher is a railway enthusiast! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.