Leeds based XC Customer Hosts

anti-pacer

Established Member
Sorry first of all as I don't know the exact title of the role, but I'm talking about the trolley person here.

A friend of mine has had their assessment and interview for the above position, and has been told that a typical day for Leeds based crew will involve trips as far as Glasgow and Plymouth. Given it's a 36 hour week and Plymouth alone would be a 12 hour day, what's a typical day in this role, and is it likely to be a 4 or 5 day week?

Many thanks in advance.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Established Member
Sorry first of all as I don't know the exact title of the role, but I'm talking about the trolley person here.

A friend of mine has had their assessment and interview for the above position, and has been told that a typical day for Leeds based crew will involve trips as far as Glasgow and Plymouth. Given it's a 36 hour week and Plymouth alone would be a 12 hour day, what's a typical day in this role, and is it likely to be a 4 or 5 day week?

Many thanks in advance.
Leeds no longer go to Plymouth. Retail Service Managers go to Bristol and Glasgow whilst First Class Hosts can go to Exeter. I think Leeds tends to be a 5 day week as they dont have many long jobs.