• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Leeds & WYM Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mushroom

Gareth Hale said:
It was the first ever type of train I rode, they bounce, they squeek, they make you know that your not asleep, they have a unique noise and there is good entertainment in the centre of the train (bouncing, people tripping, mats flipping, yellow things clattering)
Exactly the same as why I love them.

Gareth Hale said:
Am I the only person who cares these lonely trains?
Nope, You can count me in!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Living on the Manchester to Chester line though, you have very little choice but Pacers I'd imagine, so it would be a case of love it or hate it I think!

Your Northern Pacers are no match for our ATF Pacers. They kick ass in terms of Pacer quality!

Mushroom

WSXFan said:
Living on the Manchester to Chester line though, you have very little choice but Pacers I'd imagine, so it would be a case of love it or hate it I think!

Hit the nail on the head! Theyre the only ones i see really so Iv grown to love them.

The Snap

Established Member
Mushroom said:
Hit the nail on the head! Theyre the only ones i see really so Iv grown to love them.

That was the case for me too. But, I don't like them as much now - They look fine, but are a tw*t to ride on! :p

Techniquest

Veteran Member
HSTs all the way

*Sirens sounds*

What's that? Bombing run by the Iraqi? No, it's a warning that the Pacer fans are coming to town! Run for cover, as fast as you can!

*Sirens continue to sound on relief lines all around the country, especially in Pacer-dominated areas*

What the hell? We're under cover, well away from the Pacer fans...What's going on?

*Cue high-speed quadruple 66s routed onto the relief lines with the Pacers parked up on, followed by large amounts of metal crunching together...*
*Sirens die off*

Oh Thank the Heavens. We're rid of the Pacers! AND found a worthwhile use for 66s! Spread the word, lets get rid of all of the Pacers!

:lol:

Mushroom

:eek: May I clarify. Im not pacer dependant. I don't just like them (unlike some) I do like other things as well. I dont see the probelm with pacers being old (and sometimes s***). Evreythink will become old at some point won't it so stop complaining.

Gareth Hale

Jordy said:
Oh......DEAR!

INVASION OF PACER FANS!

Jordy

Thats o.k, Its nice to have more than one person on my side for once. Mushroom, Im glad you like Pacers :D

The Snap

Established Member
danannis said:
Dude I really enjoyed looking around your site well done from me, some brilliant pics there!

Thanks! Can we please get back to talking about my photos now...!? :) 8-)

Cheers,

Status
Not open for further replies.