• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Leicester to Byfleet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death

Established Member
Hail All! <D
All tickets are priced to amounts ending in 0 or 5 pence. Check the National Fares Manual for the actual discounted price.
I know this doesn't exactly relate to the original Leicester > Byfleet question, but is there any legitimate way that I could get hold of a copy of the fares manual? :)

It would be very handy when trying to find the cheapest ways of doing overnight and week returns...As opposed to automatically buying Saver Returns every time! :D

Farewell... <D
>> Death <<

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

T

Tom

There is a website which name I can't recall at the moment - but it sells the various appendices to the NFM detailing fares, etc... your best bet without it, though, is using a ticketing website such as www.firstscotrail.trainsfares.co.uk and trying to split tickets, etc.

Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.