• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Level crossing lunatics

Status
Not open for further replies.

al78

Established Member
The content everyone on here can appreciate, but my God look at the men between 1:10 and 1:30. The second man was literally a hair's breadth from being splattered (a bit of commentary from the man concerned follows).

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Blinkbonny

The content everyone on here can appreciate, but my God look at the men between 1:10 and 1:30. The second man was literally a hair's breadth from being splattered (a bit of commentary from the man concerned follows).

Amazing that the adrenaline in him still managed to allow him to jump the gates despite his ankle been shattered!

Mcr Warrior

Veteran Member
Scary, in particular the attitude of the "banged to rights" VW driver who initially claimed that he had driven over the crossing whilst the lights were on amber and then disregarded the opportunity of going on a driver re-training course, instead accepting a fine and points on his driving licence. o_O

pdeaves

Established Member
Scary, in particular the attitude of the "banged to rights" VW driver who initially claimed that he had driven over the crossing whilst the lights were on amber and then disregarded the opportunity of going on a driver re-training course, instead accepting a fine and points on his driving licence. o_O
Well, at least he was honest. "I don't think I would learn anything"!

Status
Not open for further replies.