• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

leyland atlantean East Lancs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

davido39

HI there, firstly I may have put his post in the wrong place but can't find any other thread that deals with this.

I have been searching for A model Bus that represents an leyland atlantean East Lancs body and I'm shocked to find no results, there are other leyland atlantean's but they represent other bus body's. I was hoping to acquire a couple and repaint them in what used to be our local bus company of Blue with red Stripes worn by Hyndburn Transport. I know you can buy Northern Bodied variants of which Hyndburn did purchase towards the latter days of service before Stagecoach but most of there double deck fleet consisted of East Lancs bodies.

If anyone could point me in the right direction I would be pleased.
Thank You.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

davido39

Sorry for the late reply. Yep I've looked pretty much everywhere but no one seems to have an East Lancs version.

I did notice the kit form. Thanks for your reply.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.