• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Lgb

Status
Not open for further replies.

newbie babs

Can anyone help I have a large amount of LGB trains, coaches etc.

I have been on the web site looking for stockists in the UK but all I can get is in Germany.

Does anyone know where I can find spares and new stuff for my collection

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

deltic1989

Established Member
I think maybe your best bet will be ebay. If you can speak and read german reasonably well then you may be able to use ebay.de. Other than that i cant really give any details on stockists unless you fancy a holiday.

JamesHorrell

There is a few Model Shops which i have been in and they stock LGB and Bachmann G Scale Stuff and the best one i've been in is one in York which had one full wall of Plastic Model kits and then the rest of the shop was full of LGB Stock with the Large Scale Thomas Stuff and the LGB stuff was Track, Rolling Stock, Kits and i think they was a few locos.

GearJammer

Can i ask, do you model continental out line or american out line? I model (or did) american outline and find Bacmann G scale and aristo craft much better than LGB.

Status
Not open for further replies.