• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Lickey Linesiding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Established Member
Nice phots, like the northbound tug and the 150 looks good (!) in the sun.
Seems quite a popular location, how do you get there?

andrewmay

Cheers for the comments. I was pleased with how that description turned out for that photo too as I feel it sets the scene quite well!
With regards with how to get there. Try typing in pikes pool lane in multimap or a map website like that and you should find it. The location is just off pikes pool lane after a short walk through a field.
The location isn't really that popular as I have been down there about 5 times now and have only ever met 2 people up there, one of which wasn't a trainspotter.

Richmond

Go to the spot when a steamer is coming up the bank and you can't move, if you go slightly further up the bank you can park the car by the side of the track at a gate and watch and photo from your front seat, pure luxury, DVD in car so watch movies in between movements.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.