• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Light weight!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSlash

Established Member
Just hosted my brother's 16 at my house and what a bunch of light weights!!!!
They drunk 1/4 of what me and my mates did, yet they were out of they're tree's!!
Is the new generation becoming lightweight or what?!?!?!?!?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Simming

was very proud the other night, managed to clear a bottle of aftershock and was still standing. I wasn't even that bad either after

Tom B

Established Member
Simming said:
was very proud the other night, managed to clear a bottle of aftershock and was still standing. I wasn't even that bad either after

Which AIUI means your body has become so accustomed to such alcohol that it doesn't have so much of an effect.

Simming

TheSlash said:
Simming's blood is 100% proof :!:

Nowt wrong with a moonshine bloodstream :thumblef:

...And For My Next trick, Gona see if I can withstand the still-standing-5-minutes-after-3-shots-of-absinth! <D

metrocammel

nutter said:
it's because the younger generatio realise there is more to life than getting drunk, so our livers can't hande alcohol like you old'uns, thats my excuse anyway

That is a poor excuse for getting bladdered after a sniff of the barmaids apron!!!

simming said:
...And For My Next trick, Gona see if I can withstand the still-standing-5-minutes-after-3-shots-of-absinth! <D

Absinth aint all that it's cracked up to be! I think it tastes rank, like some sort of herby thing, and it's no more potent than any other liquor. When it used to have wormwood in it, which made you hallucinate it was probably good, but that stuff has been banned now. Perhaps for your next trick, staying alive for 5 minutes after downing a bottle of industrial strength ethanol? ;)

Simming

They sell a strong version of the stuff in one of the pubs in town, it is defo alot stronger than other liquors.

Hotels can sometimes be good for shots of different things of shape and sizes. A friend works in a hotel so were gona go there and try and make our way through the top shelf one night.

metrocammel

Simming said:
They sell a strong version of the stuff in one of the pubs in town, it is defo alot stronger than other liquors.

Hotels can sometimes be good for shots of different things of shape and sizes. A friend works in a hotel so were gona go there and try and make our way through the top shelf one night.

Yeh, hotels do have some wierd and wonderful drinks. Lots of them appear never to get used, and have layers of dust on them, but I suppose age matures alcohol, so the longer it doesn't get used, the stronger it will be?!

Dennis

Established Member
One of the only things I remember from when I was out with a bunch of mates and we had a go at clearing the top shelf was a bright green mess that appeared when I spoke to God on the big white telephone...:pale:

Some of those drinks are well gross; I stick with beer now.

Established Member
i went to a beach party with loads of ppl from school and on about 4 mouthfuls of beer they were drunk, i had 3 and still cycled home in a straight line!!!! ;)

Simming

Me and a mate of mine went halves on a create of cornish scrumpy yesterday. that stuff is strong, but would be alot nicer when chilled, not room tempreture.

No a cider fan, but this stuff is like apple juice when chilled, very nice. and still plently left!

Status
Not open for further replies.