• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Lincolnshire Railways Exhibition September 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.lincolnshire.gov.uk/residents/archives/events-gallery-and-document-of-the-month/
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---

Events and Exhibitions

Exhibitions are open from 10.30 to 3.00pm on Fridays and Saturdays - Free Entry. No need to book unless otherwise stated.

Lincolnshire Archives Exhibition Programme 2015

Lincolnshire Railways II - 11-12 September 2015

Our 2009 exhibition on the history of the county’s railways was one of our most popular recent events, so after five years the time seems ripe for a second display of train-related documents. Lincolnshire Archives has acquired a considerable amount of railway material in recent months and many of these items will be on public display for the first time. The exhibition will include photographs of many classic locomotives, such as the record-breaking LNER A4 Class, the Class 55 “Deltics” and the InterCity 125 high speed trains. There will also be a chance for visitors to see railway maps, track plans, designs for station buildings, tickets and timetables.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

trentside

Established Member
Fares Advisor
Thanks CockneySparrow - might see if I can get along to that on the Friday.

I know they hold some interesting railway plans, as I used one as part of a local history study while I was at university. Will have to dig the project out, but I think it was for the Sheffield and Lincolnshire Junction Railway.

Status
Not open for further replies.