• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Little Outing

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJP

It was about 09:30 am yesterday, I was talking the Jordster (Jordy) and decided to go to Newark. Then we decided to go to Newark. We got to Newark then went to Peterboro'. We got the tickets and we had to change at Grantham were we had a some 45 minute wait but saw a couple of freightliners.

Before we knew it central 170638 rolled in from Liverpool and we jumped on board. We were over taken by a couple of 91's whilst we were on the slow. Then passed Peterboro Yard were there a few boring yings.

At Peterboro there was a kettle due. We saw that. That chucked off away. Unfortunatly I bumped into a stoat which is weird old duffer. We lost him luckily! We moved only to be annoyed by another stoat after 91 numbers. We got 16:21 which was Leeds bound. Got on and there was a moany women next to us. There was a instice about a piece of sandwich wrapper.

Jordy got of at newark to get a connection on a hellfire 153 to Grimsby were I stayed on to Doncaster.

It was a allright afternoon!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Jordy

Established Member
Jim said:
Jordy enjoying Scud thrash :lol: ;)

Hmmmm ;), not sure about enjoying.

It was a good day yes, i'll be uploading my photos soon - and a stoat sound ;)

Jordy

Jim

Established Member
AJP, was Sir Jordy (hamster) acting normally ;)

AJP

Jim said:
AJP, was Sir Jordy (hamster) acting normally ;)

I was almost laughing when the stoad, not easy to confuse this stoat. I suppose so lol:)

Status
Not open for further replies.