• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Livery Posters

Status
Not open for further replies.

thesmallcheese

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for letting me join the forum.

I am looking for some advice - I have a number of Livery posters as per the attached (the attached is a good example, some of the others are marked).

These were gifted to me as a child, by a family member who I understand may have been part of the design team.

I am looking to sell these, as I don’t have any use for them, and would like them to be available to a collector.

would anyone be able to offer any advice as to where I could advertise?

Thank You!

D

Attachments

• D828B83A-B138-49B2-ADAB-C3D24C72F96B.jpeg
    D828B83A-B138-49B2-ADAB-C3D24C72F96B.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 54
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

pdeaves

Established Member
Welcome.

Can't answer the specific question, but for general interest, that looks like a page from a design handbook (i.e. how to apply the livery correctly).

thesmallcheese

Thank you for the comment. I noticed that there are a few posts on Pinterest for example which show a book, and has these images as the pages. Unfortunately I just have 12 of the pages, but hopefully they will be of interest to someone!

I would think EBay would be a good bet and listed under Railway Poster Original or else Railway Ephemera or Railway Poster.
Incidentally I love that the nameplates on the locos actually say ‘Nameplate’!

Status
Not open for further replies.