• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

LM advance tickets on Easter Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigVince76

Hi, I am having trouble finding any LM advance tickets from Northampton to Euston on Easter Monday. I can find loads on the way up from London on Saturday, and some for returning Sunday but nothing for Monday, all day. Is there something going on? I know advance tickets are subject to availability and all that but I have never seen them completely absent all day.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Merseysider

Established Member
Fares Advisor
I can see third-tier Advances available on the 13.55, 14.55 and the 15.55, all of which involve a change at Rugby.

BigVince76

I can see third-tier Advances available on the 13.55, 14.55 and the 15.55, all of which involve a change at Rugby.

Yes, I think they combine on to VT tickets. I was just wondering why there where no LM tickets.

Merseysider

Established Member
Fares Advisor
My guess would be school holidays, so kids off. Parents off work, day trips planned etc. Holidays abroad most likely mean getting a flight from London.

I'd imagine this to be the reason, as the following Monday, Advances are available for £6.

Status
Not open for further replies.