• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

LNER booking engine issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

hexagon789

Veteran Member
Good afternoon,

Trying to purchase tickets from LNER's website but after putting in card details, the transaction fails to progress any further, but no message appears at all instead it stays on the Payment Details page and the loading icon remains over where the payment details are put in.

I've sent LNER a message, but it says they can take 14 working days to reply and I'm worried the advances I waht could be sold out by then.

Anyone having similar issues or can suggest anything?

Thanks.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

cactustwirly

Established Member
Good afternoon,

Trying to purchase tickets from LNER's website but after putting in card details, the transaction fails to progress any further, but no message appears at all instead it stays on the Payment Details page and the loading icon remains over where the payment details are put in.

I've sent LNER a message, but it says they can take 14 working days to reply and I'm worried the advances I waht could be sold out by then.

Anyone having similar issues or can suggest anything?

Thanks.

You could use a different website?

hexagon789

Veteran Member
You should be able to

Thanks for the suggestion mate, but no one seems to be offering tickets as far ahead other than LNER. They are about 2 or 3 days short.

That's trying four different TOCs, they all seem run out on the 10th or 11th of June.

Haywain

Veteran Member

I understand that something (in the website) has been changed today, but obviously shouldn't cause such a problem. The relevant people are aware and will be investigating as a matter of urgency.

hexagon789

Veteran Member
I understand that something (in the website) has been changed today, but obviously shouldn't cause such a problem. The relevant people are aware and will be investigating.

Cheers, so hopefully it'll be sorted out soon then?

Status
Not open for further replies.