• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

LNER Online Assessment

Status
Not open for further replies.

deancoops

Hi, I'm applying for an apprentice train driver job with LNER, and was enquiring as to what the whole application process consists of?
I've not had an application form completed or been interviewed in the last 20 years, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

onestone

Not sure what stage you are at, but I am in a similar position.

I have done 1st 3 assessments.
1) Answer least likely/most likely on different scenarios: Customer service type. Quite straight forward
2) 50 questions in 10 minutes, you will run out of time - don't worry if you do. Spotting mistakes in a cargo manifest. Just try to be accurate
3) 25 questions in 25 minutes. Paragraph on various topics and have to decide whether the statements are true/false/cannot say on the paragraph.

I have just been asked to do a video interview - this is 4 days after completed 3rd assessment.
I have no knowledge of this stage :)

Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.